Affects Version/s: 7.1.X
Component/s: User Management > Users & Organizations
When editing an Organization's address, the form disappears after validating and the user is not presented with any validation messages, as viewable in Identification-After-Save.jpg.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Startup Liferay and login as default account
2) Navigate to Control Panel -> Users -> Users & Organizations -> Organizations
3) Create a new Organization
4) Navigate to Identification
5) Select only a Country
6) Click Save
7) Instead of seeing validation about the missing, required fields, you see the form is no longer presented
- this same issue does not occur while performing similar steps for adding User contact information.
The form should still be visible with the validation message displayed for the user to see.
The form disappears and the user is unable to edit it.
Branch: yes, 1040ddc0f888bb780782beb60719bc77f6ee39ff
Master: no, 9788e19e1eb44fdb8025b9910c3f161365f63460