7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Message Boards Email Notifications are not displaying localized translations for site names
Steps to reproduce
1. In portal-ext.properties, set following:
2. Sign in to Liferay
3. Add two new users
4. Create a new blank site with the following site names (set for different localizations)
English Localization: Andromeda
Japanese Localization: アンドロメダ
5. Add both users as site members for that site
6. Go to Contents > Message Boards
7. From the options menu select "Configuration"
8. Switch to "Message Added Email" tab
9. Set the following body template in English localization
10. Set the following body template in Japanese localization
11. Create a new public widget page (1-column)
12. Go to that page and add the message board
13. Add Message Boards widget to page
14. Login as jsmith
15. Navigate to Andromeda site
16. Note locale is English
17. Subscribe to Message Boards
18. On a different browser, login as hmurakami
19. Navigate to アンドロメダ site
20. Note locale is Japanese
21. Subscribe to Message Boards
22. Create a new thread (still with hmurakami), with any title/content
23. Note that 2 emails are sent with following results:
Expected Result: The site name should be Andromeda for jsmith.
Actual Result: The site name is アンドロメダ for jsmith.
24. From jsmith, post another thread
25. Note that 2 emails are sent with following results:
Expected Result: The site name should be アンドロメダ for hmurakami.
Actual Result: The site name is Andromeda for hmurakami.
Liferay is not correctly displaying localized translations for site names.
Japanese user receives email with Japanese template and Japanese site name.
English user receives email with English template and English site name.