Steps to reproduce
- Sign in as a portal administrator
- Navigate to Content & Data > Knowledge Base
- Add a new Knowledge Base article to the home folder (Article 0)
- Add a new Knowledge Base folder (Folder 1)
- Add a new Knowledge Base article to Folder 1, but use "Save as Draft" instead of "Publish" (Article 1)
- Add a Knowledge Base display portlet to a page
- Observe that Folder 1 is available in the dropdown select menu
- Select Folder 1 from the dropdown select menu
Expected results: Folder without approved articles do not display in the dropdown. If there are no folders with approved articles, dropdown does not display.
Actual results: Dropdown displays, and the folder with ONLY a draft article is an option. Clicking on it results to blank KB display widget.