Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Structure.
2. Add a Template to this Structure.
3. Edit the Template and add the following script:
4. Create a Web Content based on the Structure added previously.
5. Go to the Welcome page and add an Asset Publisher.
6. In the Asset Publisher, click on the title of the rendered Web Content.
The social bookmarks added to the Template should be rendered (see Master Expected behavior.mov).
The social bookmarks added to the Template aren't rendered correctly (see Master Actual behavior.mov).
Note: the rendered content of Liferay Taglibs (in this case, the social bookmarks) should not be cached to avoid incorrect display of Web Contents, as the one described in the Actual Result section. However, by default, all Templates are cached and this default behavior associated to the Liferay Taglibs is the root cause of this issue. Therefore, a warning message will be added to prevent the user enable the cache when Liferay Taglibs are being used by the Template.