Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
7.1.10 DXP FP6, 7.1.10 DXP FP10, 7.1.10 DXP FP11
When using LDAP to import users, we are seeing behavior where Asset Categories associated with the user in "Account Settings" are being deleted after logging out and logging back in as that user. It is after the login action we are seeing the entries being deleted in the AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel database table. We have reproduced this bug on 7.1 FP6 & 7.1 FP10.
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup LDAP directory with at least one user
- Connect vanilla bundle to LDAP and enable import
- As admin, navigate to the Global site -> Categorization -> Categories
- Add a Vocabulary and a few Categories
- In another browser, log in as one of the users who exist in the LDAP directory
- As that user, navigate to "Account Settings" and add some Categories on the General -> Information page
- Observe the entries which now exist in the AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel database table
- Log out and log back in as the LDAP user
- Observe that the categories are gone from the "Account Settings", and the entries have been deleted from the database table.