Steps to reproduce
- Configure first portal 8080 as IdP
- Configure second portal 9080 as SP1, Set Keep Alive URL: http://localhost:8080/c/portal/saml/keep_alive
- Configure third portal 10080 as SP2, Set Keep Alive URL: http://localhost:8080/c/portal/saml/keep_alive
- Configure IdP server with both SPs, Set Keep Alive URL separately: http://www.able.com:9080/c/portal/saml/keep_alive
- Sign out on IdP, and assert SP1 and SP2 are logged out
- Sign in with SP1
- Assert IdP and SP2 are logged in
- Hit http://localhost:8080/c/portal/saml/keep_alive?entityId=
That response only contains one document.write command.
That response should contains two document.write command.