Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
A user who has been assigned with a Site Role which includes all necessary permissions to, for example import forms, is not able to perform this action.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Site Role 'B' and define all necessary permissions to import forms (you can use the Roles.lar for "master" attached where, among others, this role 'B' has been exported).
- Create a new User:
- Member of the Liferay site.
- Assigned with the *Site Rol*e B.
- Log in with the new user.
- Go to Content & Data -> Forms -> Export/Import -> Import tab
- Upload Forms-global.portlet.lar (for "master")
Current result :
Expected result : since the user has all the related permissions, the lar is uploaded without errors.
Important note : if this new role 'B' is defined as a Regular Role, the expected result is obtained.