- Under Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder, make sure you have at least one published workflow (you can use Single Approver);
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics;
- Go to "Single Approver" report page;
- Go to SLA Settings by clicking on the kebab menu on the header;
- Add new SLA named "Time to complete";
- # Under the Time Frame section, click on Start field and select all options available;
- # The dropdown shows message "No results found."
- The message “No results found.” shows a hover state, as if you could select it.
- The message "No results found." should not have a hover state.
Environment: master-private (Liferay DXP 7.2 EE) http://192.168.109.41:7200/
- Chrome Latest