Context: each process instance may have different SLA timers applied to them. The system will make new requests from time to time (this is configured under System Settings) to check on those timers and be able to classify instances according to SLA time compliance.
- When viewing a process report, the message "SLA Metrics calculated <date>, <time>" should be displayed at all pages;
- The date format should abbreviate the month and doesn't show year, example: Apr 25;
- The time format should follow the language set for the portal (e.g.: pt = 14h; en_US = 02:00 PM);
- If there is an alert message on the page, the update date should be displayed bellow it;
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.