Steps to reproduce it:
- Start Liferay 7.0
- Create a WCM structure with a journal article image field
- Create a template for that structure
- Create a web content using previous structure and upload an image
- Upgrade to master (future 7.2) - Please copy document library filesystem before the upgrade
- Check the web content and realize that you can see the image so it has been properly migrated properly as DLFileEntryFile (upgrade to 7.1 does that)
- Check Documents and Media or create another web content using previous structure and try o select an image from DL.
No images are shown (realize that if you create new ones, those are shown) neither in Documents and Media section nor in upload section editing a content and selecting Documents and Media. Realize that if you create a new image from Documents and Media section while editing a web content, that image is shown.
Images created in 7.0 are shown.
The migrated images belong to a folder which is not shown in Documents and Media, maybe that's the reason for this.