Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
When journalarticle contains a image but the journalarticleimage and image reference don't exist, the upgrade process fail to convert the url in the column CONTENT
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay 6.2.
- Create a new structure with a image.
- Create a template and select the previous structure.
- Create a web content and choose an image.
- Open the content column in the journalarticle recent create and find the imageid reference, it's the same for journalarticleimage and image table. For example:
- Go to Control Panel -> Administration Server -> Script.
- In the groovy script put the imageid in var codeImageReference and execute the groovy script.
- Start the upgrade process to Liferay 7.1
- Start Liferay 7.1
- Open the web content.
The web content open without errors and you don't see the image and you can edit the image.
The web content throws and exception and you can't edit the content.