- Under Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder, create a new Workflow (named Single Approver Test) and assign asset type Blogs Entry to it;
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics;
- Create one SLA for Single Approver Test with the following configuration:
- Start: Process Begins
- Pause: On Task - Update
- Stop: Process ends - Approved
- Duration time: 2 min duration time. Then save it.
- Under Site Panel > Content & Data > Blogs, create a new blog post and submit it for approval
- Go to notifications, assign the blog entry
- Go to Workflow metrics and see metrics are ok.
- Go back to notifications and approve it.
- Go back to the Workflow metrics page and update the page.
- Notice that "untracked" shows negative number (-1)
Notice that "untracked" shows negative number (-1)
Negative numbers should not be shown on metrics.
See attached gif for more details.
- Chrome Latest