- Under Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder, make sure the workflow Single Approver is published and assign asset type Blogs Entry to it;
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics;
- Create one SLA for Single Approver: define the time frame to start on process begins and to stop on process ends, and set 2min duration time;
- Under Site Panel > Content & Data > Blogs, create a new Blog post and submit it for publication and wait >2min;
- Access the Single Approver report page and you'll see there is 1 item Overdue, 0 On Time, 1 Total Pending;
- Under User Panel > My Workflow Tasks > select Assigned to My Roles tab and go to the blog post review page;
- Assign the task to you and approve it;
- Go back to the Workflow Metrics page and access the Single Approver report page;
The card is showing 1 item overdue for the Review step, but 0 pending items.
The card can only classify items as On Time or Overdue, if there are pending items on the step.
Environment: master-private (Liferay DXP 7.2 EE) http://192.168.109.41:7200/
- Chrome Latest