This issue is not reproducible on master, only on 7.1.x. This is not a publishing issue as the problem is happening before publishing happens. Discovered while working on
LPS-60134 to improve publishing.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new site called test
- Create a public page under this site called p1
- Create 3 child pages under p1 called p11, p12, p13
- Confirm you can reorder the pages and the order of the pages are stored even after page refresh
- Enable local staging
- On the Staging site try to reorder the pages (p11, p12, p13)
- Refresh the page - the order will be kept the same
Expected behavior: pages can be reordered and the changes are stored.
Tested on 57fb34c7b6f1378e7c45761f9c77730be3ed2038