Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: Business Productivity > Kaleo Designer
Steps to reproduce :
0. Use a 7.0 bundle
1. Create a workflow from Kaleo Designer.
2. Add one task "Task-A" between startnode & endnode.
3. Assign "User-A" to the "Task-A".
4. Add timer of type "Reassignment", and assign it to "User-B". Keep duration as 15 seconds.
5. Add section in the timer property of type "Notification". Select notification type as "User Notification", and assign it to "User-B". Keep duration as 15 seconds (same as reassignment). Save.
6. Publishing the workflow. You should receive an error saying - "An error occurred in the workflow engine".
Expected Result: On publishing the workflow, it should save the details.
Actual Result: Receive an error saying - "An error occurred in the workflow engine".
You will see that the tag <notification-type>user-notification</notification-type> in the XML is missing.
The issue is reproducible only on 7.0 because on 7.1 and master,
LPS-77404 defines the timer notification type as a multiple selection input, while on 7.0 it doesn't.
LPS-74907 (Kaleo Designer removes notification type from XML document when changing to view mode), a very similar issue, the proper solution is to change the input from dropdown list to multiple selection.