Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
For required image fields in a web content structure and template, the "This field is required." message is displayed twice if you attempt to publish an article without adding an image.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Web Content structure that includes an image field and mark the image field as required.
2. Create a template for the structure.
3. Create a new Web Content article using the new structure and template.
4. Add a title but do not select an image.
5. Attempt to publish the article.
"This field is required." message should be displayed once.
"This field is required." is displayed twice.