Affects Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Content --> Forms --> Data Providers and add a new Data Provider with the following information.
- Name: Countries
- URL: http://localhost:8080/api/jsonws/country/get-countries/
- User Name: email@example.com
- Password: test
- Outputs/Label: CountryNameValue
- Outputs/Path: nameCurrentValue
- Outputs/Type: List
2. Go back to forms and create a new form
3. Add a Select from List field.
- Label: Countries
- Create List: From Data Provider
- Choose a Data Provider: Countries
- Choose an Output Parameter: CountryNameValue
4. Save Form
5. Try to add the following rule: If Countries is equal to Value: United States, do something
User can add rule using some option from data provider.
The options from data provider are not loaded.