Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: User Management > Roles
Steps to Reproduce
0. If testing on Master you need to set organizations.search.with.index=false to workaround an issue where the user's organization does not appear after Step 5.
1. Create Regular Organization, "Test Organization"
2. Create test2 and test3, assign both to Test Organization as well as the Liferay site
3. Give test2 the Organization Owner Role and the Site Owner Role
4. Sign in as test2
5. Go to My Account -> My Organizations
6. Click on Test Organization, select test3, then select Roles
7. Try to select an Organization Role and assert no roles are displayed
8. Try to select a Site Role and assert no roles are displayed