Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.10 DXP RC2, 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Environments > Operating Systems
QA Test Name:
QA Test Score:47
The portal server stopped working during manual testing. I am not sure what the exact reproduction steps are but I'll describe what I was doing before the issue occured. The container was up for approximately an hour before the server stopped working. Shutting down and restarting the app server resolves this.
This was done with an RC2 DXP bundle + HSQL on an openjdk:8-stretch docker container.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new site
- Create a public page and add the Hello World widget
- Create another public page and add the calendar widget
- Enable Single Approver Workflow
- Create a calendar event and submit it for publication
- Approve the calendar event
- Idle for approximately 20 minutes
Expected to connect to portal successfully.
Unable to connect to the server at localhost:8080
Tomcat 9.0.17 + HSQL
Portal 7.2.x GIT ID: 74f9011c67365b677d863dc5ec7e5d4fd45932b6
Portal 7.2.x-private GIT ID: 8e5d5d40c11dfa37dc460da4d679f765ae9e6457