Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
- Log in with the admin user and create a new user, A.
- Add the new user A to the built-in site (Liferay DXP). So, this user will be a Site Member of this site.
- Edit the built-in Single Approver workflow:
- Click on its Review task
- Modify the Assignments section by adding to it the Site Member site-role.
- Save the workflow modification
- Enable it for web content articles.
- Create a new basic web content and click Submit For Publication.
- Go to My Workflow Tasks/Assigned to My Roles and click "Assign To" next to the task, wanting to assign this task to site member A (created at step 1).
Result: In the popup the Assign To drop-down is empty
Expected: You should see the A user in the drop-down