Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- Under Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder, make sure the workflow Single Approver is published;
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics;
- Access the Single Approver report page;
- Add new SLA named Time in Review, select Enters Task: Review for start field and Leaves Task: Review for stop field, set 5min duration and save it;
- Keep the SLA form open in a separate tab;
- In another tab, Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder, edit the Single Approver workflow by changing the name of "review" task for "manager approval" and click Update button;
- Go to the SLA form tab and press Update button;
The start field has "Enters Task: Review" option selected and shows the error message "The start node field cannot be empty.".
When pressing "Update" button, if the selected options from the required fields no longer exists, the system should remove these options, provide the default error message, and populate the select fields dropdown with the available options.
Environment: master-private (Liferay DXP 7.2 EE) http://192.168.109.41:7200/
- Chrome Latest