- 7.2.0 RC2 installed from tag.gz bundle with Tomcat.
- Configured to use HTTPS protocol
- Configured to use Google Docs to edit Office documents
- docx file added into Document Library.
- In Chrome in Private Mode click on "Edit in Google Docs"
- Since we are in private mode Google initiated login process
- After loggin in into Google - we come back into Liferay (document library portlet we initally started login) - BUT protocol was changed to HTTP (so, if we worked intially with https://server.domain.com to after login into google we come back into http://server.domain.com
- Google docs is not opened to edit.
If switch back to HTTPS protocol and click on "Edit in Google Docs" again - to Google Docs opened (login is not required since it was already done).