- 7.2.0 RC2 installed from tag.gz bundle with Tomcat.
- Configured to use HTTPS protocol
- Configured to use Google Docs to edit Office documents
- docx file added into Document Library.
- In Chrome in Private Mode click on "Edit in Google Docs"
- After login and some manipulations you can finally edit the doc
- Do the edit, press "Save and return back to the Liferay"
Now, close browser and run again in Private Mode, go to Document Library and click on "Edit in Google Docs" again.
Now, by some reasons, Login Process into Google is not initiated (even we are in new Private Mode, so, we are not logged in into Google Account). Edit window opened directly - but Google Docs is nto displayed in it