Date fields are not being shown when creating an Autofill rule
* This issue was found when trying to reproduce https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-88935
Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy apiaijeh.jar into portal.
- Go to Content > Forms.
- Go to add a Data Provider.
- Name: DateCompare
- URL: http://localhost:8080/o/apiaijeh/apis/compare/dates
- User: email@example.com
- Password: test
- Input Parameter1: date1 Type: Text
- Input Parameter2: date2 Type: Text
- Output Label1: diff Path: $.diffdays Type: Text
- Output Label2: msg Path: $.message Type: Text
- Save Data Provider.
- Go back to the Form List.
- Add a Form like following:
Reason: Text Field
- Save the Form.
- Navigate to 'Rules' tab.
- Add a Rule.
- Create the following rule:
Condition: If Field From is not empty
AND Field Till is not empty
Action: Autofill Result from Data Provider DateCompare
Field From should be available to be selected on DataProvider inputs
Field From is not available to be selected on DataProvider inputs