Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
After rejecting a calendar booking, all subsequent changes to that booking won't be considered nor displayed.
This can result in showing event info that is inaccurate.
Steps to reproduce
- Login with default admin user
- Create UserA and UserB
- Add a calendar portlet to default page
- Login with UserA
- Create a calendar booking and invite UserB
- Login with UserB and decline calendar booking
- Login with UserA and update the calendar booking (i.e. change a end date)
- Login with UserB and check the calendar booking
- Booking still shows with the original end date, displaying inaccurate data
Improve the display of rejected bookings in order to show accurate information