Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
0) Configure the portal with CKEditor in portal-ext
1) Deploy the provided CKEditor configurations which adds the maximize plugin to the CKEditor
2) Add a Web Content Display portlet to a test page
3) Click the kabob button (three dots) and select Edit Web Content to access the edit modal with CKEditor
4) In the CKEditor, click the 'Maximize' button
5) Click any button that triggers a popup such as add link or add image, add Flash, etc.
Only an overlay is shown and the popup is not visible.
The popup appears correctly, in the middle of the modal.
Master not reproducable because the Edit Web Content opens in new page instead of a modal window BUT the code is the same