Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
Condition checked here during the AssetDisplayPageEntry upgrade returns always false in case of Oracle databases, specifically:
is evaluated to false (it needs to be transformed, since for example that expression does not exist for Oracle databases), so no record is returned.
1) Setup Oracle database with Liferay 6.2 or 7.0.
2) Create a basic web content and define a display page.
3) Perform an upgrade to 7.1, 7.2 or master.
4a) Check out the table 'assetdisplaypageentry'
4b) on the UI the check whether the display page is set
- you can see the defined display page entries in the DB
- on the portal the display page is set correctly
- the table is not populated
- display page is set to None by default (clicking on 'Use a specific display page for the web content', the correct display page is shown)