Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
- A user, with a limited network, could lose their information after filling the Form's fields. It's happening because after the Submit Button Element is loaded all fields are refresh, losing all information filled.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to control panel > Content & Data > Forms;
- Click on New Form (on the right side);
- Create Text Field (suggestion: name, email, phone, message) on the Form;
- Click on Publish Form
- Open the new link where the form was published;
- Open the developer tools and put the network on Slow 3G;
- Refresh the page
- While the Submit button is not in selecting mode, fill the fields.
- All fields filled lost them information.
- All fields filled should keep their information, respectively.