There are a few places when configuring DM in System/Instance settings where the spelling and grammar should be corrected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to System Settings > Documents and Media
2. Navigate to Tensorflow or OpenNLP
All sentences are formed properly.
This is a run-on sentence. The comma used in this sentence should be either a semicolon or a period (and a new sentence is started), or add the word "so please" to join the two independent clauses. (reproducible in Instance Settings as well)
3. Navigate to any link that shows the unsaved configuration alert
Text should read in the present tense, i.e. This configuration is not saved yet.
4. Navigate to System Scope > Service
Helper text under the "Version Strategy Overridable" section is spelled correctly.
5. Navigate to either System Settings > Documents and Media > Recent Documents, File Entries, Service, or Tensorflow (System or Virtual scope)
Helper texts start with "Set." This is not consistent with the helper texts in the Google Cloud, MS Cognitive, Google Drive sections.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7.
7.2 Portal DXP RC3
Portal master 177cf7b77e50603caa150ad069c639c759381a0d