Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Component/s: App Builder
Sprint:App_Builder_7.3_23, App_Builder_7.3_24, App_Builder_7.3_25, App_Builder_7.3_26, App_Builder_7.3_27, App_Builder_7.3_28, App_Builder_7.3_29
It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
This Story aims to allow users to create fieldset through the sidebar, by accessing a "Create new" option in the fieldset tab of the form builder.
- 1- Given that a user is creating a Form View for an Object and clicked on the "Fieldset" tab of the right sidebar, when a user clicks in the button to create a new fieldset, then the system should open the fieldset creator/editor and allow the user to define the fields that will be part of that fieldset.
- 2- Given that a user is creating a new Fieldset in the Fieldset builder screen, when the user clicks in the "Cancel" button, then the system should cancel the fieldset creation and redirect the user back to the Form View Builder screen.
- 3- Given that a user created a fieldset through the "Create New" option of the fieldset tab, when a user in the Form View builder clicks on the "Fieldset" tab of the sidebar, then the fieldset created should be listed and available for the user.
- Fieldsets should not be object scoped, users should be able to share fieldsets across objects.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature