App_Builder_7.3_23, App_Builder_7.3_24, App_Builder_7.3_25, App_Builder_7.3_26, App_Builder_7.3_27, App_Builder_7.3_28
As an App Adm, I want to make my form view available in different languages
Once Liferay DXP is an international product with several customer that handles business all around the world, we need our solutions to be usable in different languages. To achieve that, we offer a capability named "Localization" that allow users not only to configure the solution's labels in the DXP default language, but also in several others langagues supported by Liferay.
That being said, in this Story's scope users should be able to use Liferay DXP Localization capabilities in his App Builder Form Views.
1- Given that the translation component of a Form View is set to the default language,
when the user defines the labels of the Form View's Fields,
then the names defined by the user should be set as the Fields labels whenever the Form View is set to be shown in the default language.
2- Given a user in the Form View Builder of App Builder,
when the user clicks in the localization component at the top of the Form View,
then the system should display for the user all languages supported by Liferay for translation.
- The system should display which language is the Default, which ones already have a translation set and which ones doesn't have a translation set yet.
3- Given that a user has selected a "Not Translated" language in the Localization component in App Builder's Form View,
when the user defines the labels for each Form View Field,
then the names defined by the user should be set as the Fields labels whenever the Form View is set to be shown in the that selected language.
- After that, the selected Language should now be shown as "Translated" in the Localization component;
- Those translations should be stored at Object Level, in a way that others Form Views (and Table Views) should reuse the translations of each field.
4- Given that a user has set several language translations for a Form View in App Builder,
when a user acesses that Form View in a deployed App,
then all languages translations for the Form View should be available for the end-user.
5- Given that a user is in the Form View Builder of a Fieldset,
when the user defines translations for the Fieldset's fields,
then those translations should be available whenever the fieldset is included in a Form View.
6- Given that a user is in the Form View Builder that has a Fieldset in it,
when the user defines translations for the fields in the Fieldset,
then the translations should be saved and updated on all instances of the fieldset.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)