As an App Adm, I want to see the list of existing form views of a object, so that I can manage, update and delete the forms views that I have available for my object
In this first version of the product, we are proposing a feature that allow user to create CRUD applications. That being said, each object will represent a new App that will be able to insert new entries, see the listing, delete and view existing entries.
To add new entries, the App admin will need to create Form Views that will be published and consequently, used by the App's final users to submit new entries for the objects. Not only that, but ir our solution, the Form View creation will also be used to define the object structure, meaning that underneath, while the user adds and updates fields in his Form Views, the system will also be adding and updating the object model.
In this Story, we aim to allow the user to check all the existing Forms of a specific Object, so he can manage his existing form views and have access to the basic actions (create new, delete, update, etc.).
- Given that the user is seeing the list of existing objects of the App Builder, when the users clicks on an object name or in the "Form Views" button of that object, then the system should list the Form Views of that specific object for the user.
- Given that I have Form Views created for my Objects, when a user is consulting the list of existing Form Views of an Object, then he should be able to identify when each Form View was created and last modified;
- Given that no Form Views was created for a specific object, when a user enters the App Builder screen, then the system should display the ‘No Form Views yet’ page.
- Search (will be implemented in
- Add a New Form View (will be implemented in
- Update a Form View (will be implemented in
- Delete a Form View (will be implemented in
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
|[BE] Add sorting to Data Layout||LPS-97414||Closed|
|[FE] Create list for the Form Views||LPS-97415||Closed|
|[FE] Create the Filter and Order functionality||LPS-97416||Closed|
|[FE] Apply pagination||LPS-97417||Closed|
|[QA] Manual validation||LPS-97927||Closed|
|[DS] Designer validation||LPS-98149||Closed|