As an App Adm, I want to see the list of existing table views of a object, so that I can manage, update and delete the table views that I have available for my object
In this first version of the product, we are proposing a feature that allow user to create CRUD applications. That being said, each object will represent a new App that will be able to insert new entries, see the listing, delete and view existing entries.
To view the list of existing entries of an Object, the App admin will need to create Table Views that will be published and consequently, used by the App's final users to see the listing of entries and get access to the basic actions of the App (add, update, delete, view details).
In this Story, we aim to allow the user to check all the existing Tables of a specific Object, so he can manage his existing table views and have access to the basic actions (create new, delete, update, etc.).
- Given that I have Table Views created for my Objects, when a user enters the "Table View" Tab of an Object, then the system should list all the existing Table Views related to that specific Object;
- Given that I have Table Views created for my Objects, when a user is consulting the list of existing Table Views of an Object, then he should be able to identify (and order by) when each Table View was created and last modified;
- Search (will be implemented in
- Add a New Table View (will be implemented in
- Update a Table View (will be implemented in
- Delete a Table View (will be implemented in
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)