As an App Adm, I want to delete a table view, so that I can remove no longer needed table views and keep my database clean
In this first version of the product, we are proposing a feature that allow user to create CRUD applications. That being said, each object will represent a new App that will be able to insert new entries, see the listing, delete and view existing entries.
To view the list of existing entries of an Object, the App admin will need to create Table Views that will be published and consequently, used by the App's final users to see the listing of entries and get access to the basic actions of the App (add, update, delete, view details).
In this Story, we aim to allow the user to delete existing Table Views of an object.
- Given an existing Table View that isn't published, when a user try to delete the Table View, then the system should delete the Table View from the Object.
- Given an existing Table View, when a user try to delete the Table View, then the system should ask the user for a confirmation before proceeding with the deletion.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)