Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Component/s: App Builder
Sprint:App_Builder_7.3_2, App_Builder_7.3_3, App_Builder_7.3_4
As an App Adm, I want to delete a publishing, so that I can remove no longer needed publishings and keep my database clean
In this first version of the product, we are proposing a feature that allow user to create CRUD applications. That being said, each object will represent a new App that will be able to insert new entries, see the listing, delete and view existing entries.
After having at least one Form View and one Table View defined, the App Builder admin will need to publish his App in order to make it accessible for the final users, be it as a standalone app, widget or in one of the DXP products menu. Once an Object can have more than one Form and/or Table view, sometimes the App Admin will need to make more than one publishing, one for each combination of Form and Table that he needs available for his App to work and address all possible requirements.
In this Story, we aim to allow the user to delete existing Publishings of an object.
- Given an existing Publishing that isn't active (published), when a user try to delete the publishing, then the system should delete the publishing from the Object.
- Given an existing Publishing that isn't active (published), when a user try to delete the publishing, then the system should ask the user for a confirmation before proceeding with the deletion.
- Publish and Unpublish (Will be implement in
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)