As an App Adm, I want to to update an existing publishing, so that I can keep my App's publishing configurations updated and alligned with my business needs volatility
Publish and Unpublish an App
After deploying an App, user may need to take down Apps for maintenance (to update something in the App or other reasons) or simply because they are seasonal Apps (e.g. App created for recurring events registration). When this happens, we must offer him an option to temporally take down their Apps and quickly put online again in the future, once the maintenance is done or the App's become needed again.
With that in mind, this Story aims to provided the user with an option to undeploy and redeploy Apps, getting them temporally unaccessible and accessible again whenever needed by the user.
- Given an object with a deployed App, when the user clicks on the "undeploy" option of the Kebab menu of the App, then the system must show the Apps' deployment info, warn about the consequences of undeploying the App and prompt him for a confirmation.
- Given that a user has requested to undeploy an App and was prompted for a confirmation, when the user confirms that we wants to proceed with the undeploy action, then the chosen App must become inaccessible for users in all deployment methods configured (Standalone, Widget, etc.).
- Given an object with a undeployed App, when the user clicks on the "Redeploy" option of the Kebab menu of the App, then the chosen App must become accessible again for users, having the Views and configurations defined in the App's deployment options.
- Given an object with one or more Apps (deployed and/or undeployed) , when the user accesses the "Apps" tab of the object, then the user must be able to see which Apps are deployed and which are undeployed.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- links to