Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP81, 7.0.X, 7.1.10 DXP FP11, 7.1.X
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
LPS-74395 solved a search performance issue, but it still persist when searchCount() is called.
Steps to reproduce
# Start Liferay
- Generate 30 000 Web Content. (E.g. using the attached Groovy script add_articles.groovy.)
- Add a new non-admin User with below roles and permissions:
- Site Role: Site Administrator
- Regular Role: Power User
- Regular Role with following permission set:
- Custom Fields: Access in Control Panel
- Custom Fields: Add Custom Field
- Custom Fields: Configuration
- Custom Fields: Permissions
- Custom Fields: Preferences
- Custom Fields: View
- Custom Fields > Custom Field: Delete
- Custom Fields > Custom Field: Permissions
- Custom Fields > Custom Field: Update
- Custom Fields > Custom Field: View
- Portal: View Control Panel Menu
- Add a Web Content Display portlet to default page
- With the created non-admin User open Configuration of Web Content Display portlet, then 'Select Web Content to make it visible'
- Click the 'Select button'
Actual result: The list of Web Contents to select from takes ~20-30 seconds to load.
Expected result: The list of Web Content takes short to load.
With an admin user the list takes only some seconds to load.