Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Web Search > Search Admin
Sprint:Search | S02 Sprint 15, Search | S02 Sprint 16, Search | S02 Sprint 17, Search | S02 Sprint 18, Search | S02 Sprint 19, Search | S02 Sprint 20, Search | S03 Sprint 1, Search | S03 Sprint 2
You can enter synonyms with commas by copying and pasting (like “iphone,x”) and it’s considered a single synonym. However visually it shows as two synonyms.
- Copy the string iphone,x.
- Go to Synonyms page.
- Click in the "New Synonym" buttom.
- Type "android" in the input. Press coma.
- Paste the iphone,x expression. Press comma.
- Click in "Publish"
- Add a blog entry with the word "Android".
- Search for "iphone,x"
- Go back to the Synonyms page.
- Click in the "android,iphone,x" synonym set.
- No search result would appear in step 9.
- There would by only label, besides android, containing the string iphone,x in step 10.
- The blog entry is displayed as the search result
- Besides android, there are two labels in step 10 containing iphone and x.