As an App Adm, I want to delete a form view, so that I can remove no longer needed form views and keep my database clean
In this first version of the product, we are proposing a feature that allow user to create CRUD applications. That being said, each object will represent a new App that will be able to insert new entries, see the listing, delete and view existing entries.
To add new entries, the App admin will need to create Form Views that will be published and consequently, used by the App's final users to submit new entries for the objects. Not only that, but ir our solution, the Form View creation will also be used to define the object structure, meaning that underneath, while the user adds and updates fields in his Form Views, the system will also be adding and updating the object model.
In this Story, we aim to allow the user to delete existing Form Views of an object.
- Given an existing Form View that isn't published, when a user try to delete the Form View, then the system should ask the user for a confirmation before proceeding with the deletion.
- Given that a user was prompted for a confirmation to delete a Form View, when the user confirms that he really wants to delete the Form View, then the system should delete the Form View from the Object.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)