Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: WCM > Fragments
- Create a site called site01
- Create a collection of fragments called collection01
- In collection01, create a new component (or fragment in 7.1.x) called fragment01
- In the html section set the following code:
- Create a new content page called contentpage01
- Add fragment01, click on the part saying "header icon" and
- in 7.2.x and master, click first on the pencil icon, and the "select" button
- Add a new image file (and publish, if in 7.2.x or master)
- Go to Publishing > Export and export site01
- Create a new site called site02
- In site02, got to Publishing > Import and import the file for site01
- Go to page contentpage01 in site02
Observed: The image can be seen ok.
- Delete site01
- Go to to page contentpage01 in site02 (it maybe necessary to emtpy the browser's cache and/or clear the database cache from Server Administration)
Expected: The image can be seen ok.
Observed: The image cannot be seen.
Note: The editable values, which include the filepath to the document, are not being changed to account for the new filepath (which has a different groupid, etc).