Wrong translation of "Dismiss" button.
- Open the portal using Brazilian Portuguese language (http://localhost:8080/pt/web/guest/home) (you can set the user language to Portuguese BR);
- Go to Content & Data > Forms > Add a new Form;
- Add a new translation;
- Click to remove the added translation;
- Add a field;
- Click to remove the field from trash icon;
- Click to remove the field from the sidebar;
- Click to Cancel field changes the sidebar;
The word "Dismiss" is translated as "Demitir".
The word "Dismiss" should be translated as "Cancelar" or "Desfazer" depending on the context (scenarios above), since the confirmation buttons are using "Cancelar" in some cases.
7.2 DXP GA 1 681bf0f6e5eb7d082bbe20949ecbbbe70bd6faf4
7.2 CE GA 1 14a12ef41381ba9fbd17ff7338762d475880227f