Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Application Security > LDAP
Liferay allows users to add special characters to their screen names in a portal-ext.property, but after importing users with a space in their screen names through LDAP, those users cannot authenticate.
- Insert in portal-ext.properties:
- Start a clean bundle of Liferay DXP 7.0 installed with de-50
- Connect Liferay to an LDAP server using the attached screen shots.
- Enable Import on LDAP and under the General tab, change so that users authenticate by screen name
- Create a user in the LDAP server
- Log in as the user
Expected Results: You are able to log in as the user
Actual Results: You are not able to log in as the user and you get the following error
See attached file for full error
Not Reproduced -a485def94c33101b96b779aec5f82197380d556f
Reproduced - 8265fa592cd55dc47948917a36162bbfcc70c471