Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Collaboration > Item selector
Steps to reproduce:
1) Login with User 'Admin' with Role Administrator
2) Create a Site 'ABC'. (It doesn't matter if it's private or open or restricted)
2a) Go to the Home folder Permissions of Documents and Media for the site, and unselect View permission for Guest
3) Create a new user. Click on Actions/Manage Pages/Add/Private Page for that user.
4) Add a Calendar portlet to the page.
5) Login as the user and go to My Dashboard.
6) Start creating and editing a new calendar event.
7) In the Description field (CKEditor) click on the Image icon.
8) click on 'Sites' in the breadcrumb
Result: You see the site ABC listed
Expected by customer: You should not see it listed, because you don't have any permissions for the site's DM home folder.