Affects Version/s: None
LPS-94940, Analytics Cloud segments can be neither edited nor removed from DXP. However, when a segment is removed from AC, this cannot be automatically applied on DXP because the segment might have associated experiences in content pages. As a result, it might be impossible for marketers to remove this type of segments. The deletion option will be therefore displayed again for AC segments in DXP.
Delete action is shown for AC segments in DXP:
- Given I have edit, delete and permission permissions for segments
- and I have connected my DXP instance with AC
- when I create an Individual Segment in AC and it shows in the DXP Segments administration
- then I don't see the edit action
- but I see the delete and permission actions.