Reviewers of a content (users with editing permissions or approval workflow) will be able to leave comments to the original author. It should be able to specify the fragment associated with the comment, especially for large content pages. For example:
- Content Page: Allow adding a comment in each fragment.
Authors will receive a notification when a comment is made and will be able to answer back or resolve the comment.
- Add comments to any fragment of the page
- Preserve comments across versions
- Allow replying to any comment (2 levels of depth)
- Solve/reopen comments
- The comments should not be invasive and should allow reading the page properly
- Hide/show comments on a page (depends on design)?
- Show history
- Manage notifications (through subscriptions):
- Receive notifications for comments on content pages you created or on comments I did
Study the possibility to add mentions connected with sharing