The purpose of an AB test is to find the page experience that maximizes a goal for a given audience, by comparing the performance of different experience variants during a time.
Once Analytics Cloud has compiled enough information of a running test and computed a result, the test automatically finishes and the test creator is notified in DXP with the result, in order to take the last manual action: publish the winner (if there’s one), or simply discard the test.
This story covers the automatic notification to the test owner when Analytics Cloud - or any other user -modifies the test status , including the endpoint for AC to communicate the test result to DXP.
This story does not cover the publication of the winner variant or the test discard (see
- See Figma for reference (see Test is completed/Notification section)
When Analytics Cloud changes the test status, the user is notified.
- Given a test is created in DXP
- When the test status is changes in Analytics Cloud
- Then the test owner in DXP receives a notification with:
- title: "Test [test name] has finished"
- link to the experiment page with the segmentsExperimentKey parameter (see
- No body will be added to the notification for now.
The navigation link redirects to the content page of the test with the AB test panel open in that test
- Given a test notification is displayed
- When the notification link is clicked
- Then the user is redirected to the content page of the test, with the the AB test panel open in that test