7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Steps to Reproduce
Prerequisite: configure a bundle of Liferay 7.0 with de-58 and then enable Remote Live staging (don't forget to enable Forms under Staged Content).
- Go to Site's Content > Forms and add a new form;
- Go to some page, add a Form widget to it and select the form you've just created to be displayed;
- Publish site to Live;
- Assert on the live site that the publication was successful;
- Shutdown both instances and update them to de-78;
- Before booting back up the servers, make sure to delete folder [LIFERAY_HOME]/osgi/state (if you miss this step, you'll not be able to start the server back up);
- Go to the remote site and perform another publication to live without changing anything.
The same form should still be displayed on the Form widget on live.
Form widget loses reference of the form and the following message is shown:
This form is not available or it was not published.