Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
The customer has found an issue where, after adding numeric field validation to a field on a form, when that entry is exported as a .csv file, the number is reduced to 0 in the .csv file.
- Start a clean bundle of 7.0.x
- Go to Content -> Forms and create a new form
- Add one text field and label it "Name"
- Add a second text field and label it "Number"
- Add validation for the second text field, so that it errors if the number is not greater than 9999999
- Save and Publish the form
- Add a form portlet to a page, connected with the form just created
- Submit an entry with a valid phone number (e.g. 8473121600)
- Go to the form and View the Entries and then export into a .CSV
- Open the CSV file
Expected Results: The number column lists the numbers entered
Actual Results: The number column lists all numbers as 0
Not Reproduced - text field on form has changed, and was not able to submit a form with validation for the numeric field - 73398a9014750949e90ea4c383f1d25c2faf2f00
Reproduced - 60624cfda0d6e742f17baf90573ca0ae1fdef3b3