Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Site Templates
- Create a site template named "temp1"
- Add a public page to the template, name it "testpage"
- Create a site from "temp1", called "fromTemp1"
- Go to the URL of the new site's new page: http://localhost:8080/web/fromtemp1/testpage
- In a separate window, open "temp1" template
- Delete the "testpage" page
- Re-add the page with the same name: "testpage"
- Refresh the previously created site: http://localhost:8080/web/fromtemp1/testpage
Actual: You get an error message:
The requested resource could not be found.
Expected: the site template is propagated correctly and the site's page is displayed
Note: When you refresh the second time the page is displayed correctly. Basically, the site template propagation is executed at the first load, but the page is not displayed. After the second load, it works fine.