Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
Branch Version/s:7.2.x, 7.1.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:S03E05 - Zagreb
Git Pull Request:
- Start master/7.2.x/7.1.x
- Login as Admin
- In Site Settings > Content > Web Content add a Basic Web Content
- In the edit screen, scroll down to 'Schedule' section
- Uncheck 'Never Expire' and 'Never Review' checkboxes
- Change dates in 'Expire Date' and 'Review Date' (In my test I gave +1 year)
- Check 'Never Expire' and 'Never Review' checkboxes
'Never Expire' and 'Never Review' input boxes should be grayed out.
It remains an active input box and greyed out after a published or saved as a draft.
Reproduced on 7.1.x Commit: e32dea436d4e5ad465ffda7bc58cdc849fc36415
Seems to be but not the exact same: time fields greyed out and date fields are green but also not changeable anymore
Reproduced on Master Commit: d22e01a9a722416633613ba87614b1bdb1ab0634
Exact same, also the time fields are remaining green but not editable after thicked the thick boxes.